1. Can I re-email or delete my historical reports?
Yes - At the top right of the screen for each of the apps (T5, H5, P5, S5 & I5) there is a history button. Click on the history button to enter your historical records. Once you enter the ‘History’ you will see a list of your reports. At the top right replacing the history button is an edit button. Click on the edit button and each report becomes selectable. You now have the option of selecting one or multiple reports and either re-emailing them or deleting them. 2. Can I add my company logo?
Yes – At the bottom of the profile section where the users and distribution details are entered is provision for you to upload your company logo which will be displayed on the T5’s home page.
TIP: When loading a logo, make sure it is saved to your media, not in the downloads area as it will not work correctly.
You can add images of your partner or children to reinforce the importance of safety reporting.
3. How do I get back to the home screen?
Icon / top left – The icon at the top left of the screen not only indicates what module you are in but it is also the home button.
4. Is there any additional cost to email the reports?
No - There are on-costs but they are minimal and they are not on the reports. The only costs incurred by the T5 is the initial purchase price and the cost of email. Most businesses already have a data plan in place for their business internet so email is already being paid for. Therefore the cost of your T5, H5 and P5 email reports will be negligible.
5. Can I change some of the questions on any of the modules?
Not in the app - For the questions to be editable it would require a major rebuild and isn't an option. What we can do is we can customise the app for individual companies.
6. Can I have the app customised for my company?
Yes - We are able to customise for individual companies.
7. Are we able to bulk purchase for companies or large project groups?
Yes - Both Apple and Google have purchase programs available that allow organisations to purchase, manage and distribute their apps to their personnel or personal devices without losing their licensing for the apps they purchase. This allows the purchaser to maintain their ownership of their apps and effectively manage and distribute and even recall their apps from personal devices to redistribute to another.
a. Apple - Volume Purchase Program for Business (VPP) - http://www.apple.com/business/vpp/
b. Google for Work | Android - https://www.google.com/work/android/
8. The app will not open or stops? Try restarting your device, or remove by uninstalling the app and trying again. If your still having issues contact us straight away, so we can assist you.
9. Does Take5 collect any information? The answer is NO, all information is controlled by the user.