1. General. The T5 application is created and maintained by Take5apps. By using the T5 application, you agree to the terms and conditions of use stated in this disclaimer and in the Take5apps Privacy Statement. Take5apps reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notice.
2. Accuracy. Although Take5apps attempts to keep this application up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. Take5apps makes no representation, or gives any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any material contained or otherwise displayed or depicted on this application. Users of this application must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information. Take5apps, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this application. Take5apps shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this application or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property. The material contained in theTake5apps application is covered by copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by Take5apps except where contributed material is covered by the relevant copyright owner. These materials are made available for visitors or users to browse. Users are entitled to download them to a personal device for use. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of Take5apps. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, license, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this application other than for personal or noncommercial use.
4. Disclaimer of Liability. The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this application. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this application be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the application and/or any other applications which are linked to the T5 application. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the application; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access.
5. States or Countries, which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
6. User Conduct. Users agree to use the application only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the application - or transmitting from the application - any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Although in the absence of a specific complaint the postings are not monitored for compliance with this provision, in an effort to discourage such conduct, please note that all postings in the discussion forum area will list the author's name--no anonymous postings are permitted!
7. Third Party Content. We are DISTRIBUTORS (NOT PUBLISHERS) of the content supplied by users and other third parties. Accordingly, we have no more editorial control over this content than does a public library. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content made available by users, recipients and other third parties are those of the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for any material posted by third parties. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, nor do we vouch for its accuracy or usefulness. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with material posted by third parties.
8. Disclaimer of Endorsement. Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as an index in a public library.
9. Information Subject to Change. Any information on this application may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, the information may change from time to time without any notice.
10. Logos. No license is granted to any user to Take5apps or Joint Action logos, straplines, or Take5apps or Joint Action's name without the express written permission of Take5apps.
11. Consequences. If you violate the terms of this agreement and cause harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold Take5apps and its collaborators harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense.
12. Participation. Take5apps may accept or reject your registration and participation in this service for any reason at its sole discretion, including the suspension or deletion of your access data.
13. Privacy. See the separate Take5apps Privacy Statement whose terms are included in the general Terms and Conditions described here.
Personal Data submitted via the Take5apps T5 application suite is used solely for the purposes described in the application and not for any other purpose. Users’ personal data is not disclosed to third parties, except those who may administer the T5 application and then only for the purposes of application administration. Any information, which is submitted, including personal data will be held on the personal device and any reports emailed as part of the functionality of the application to assigned email recipients or administrators. The selection process of recipients and administrators is not within the governance of Take5apps and is therefore not liable for the misuse of submitted personal information or data. Users may update their own personal data on the T5 application by using the profile form specially provided for the purpose. Our policy is that e-mails received from the T5 application are not answered. These e-mails are either filed or deleted on receipt by the designated recipient/administrator. No information contained in these submitted forms/reports is retained or retrieved by Take5apps. Take5apps fully endorses and adheres to the thirteen privacy principles, as enumerated in the Privacy Act of 1988. Links within the Take5apps site to the applications of other organisations are not necessarily covered by this policy.
All submitted data remains the sole property of the User and NOT Take5apps. Only T5 application users and user-approved recipients have access to the off-line information provided by the T5 application.
Summary of Terms Used
Personal data - is data relating to a living individual who can be identified by that data.
User - is the personal device owner who has purchased and is using the T5 application suite.